Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The best hand cream EVER


I never really saw the point in using hand cream. I always thought, "Well, you have so many other body parts and skin surfaces, who gives a shit about your hands? There are bigger fish to fry." But, like always, I proved my own idiocy.
As a recent slave to lotion and the retail/corporate world, I found myself applying and applying this daintily sized hand cream at work. Shea Cashmere Hand Cream by True Blue Spa (you can find it at Bath & Body Works) transforms your hands, moisturizing them to a silky texture. However, unlike most self-proclaimed hand creams, this secret weapon does not leave your hands greasy. Just imagine what they'll do to chapped winter hands...you'll be petting yourself in awe and thinking about dusk summer nights when your skin was perfect and Rooney songs were the soundtrack in your head.
PROS: Travel size, gives you moisturized and smooth hands that you'll swear by, best product of anything like it
CONS: None...except if you abhor vanilla-y scents, you might not be a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment